What is headstart focus plus?
- headstart is based on a functional drink without caffeine and preservatives which improves concentration, physical performance and effects stress reduction.
- a sugar injection, for example through the consumption of soft drinks, releases a hyperglycaemia. By doing so the insulin secretion leads to significant physical fatigue and massive lack of concentration (hypoglycaemia).
- headstart focus plus should be drunk in small quantities. Approximately 100 ml every 50 - 60 minutes. Thus, an optimal supply of the organism with 500 ml headstart focus plus for about 4 - 5 hours is guaranteed.
headstart focus plus is different!
- headstart focus plus does not cause an hyperglycaemia! This body and brain energy is uniformly made available whereby the concentration and physical performance is significantly improved across over a longer period.
Due to the mixture of headstart focus plus, stress will be reduced at the same time with the consuming of headstart focus plus.
When start drinking headstart focus plus in order to achieve an optimal result?
- Approximately 20 minutes before retrieving the desired added value (concentration improvement, physical performance improvement and stress reduction). This time is required that the beverage flows from the digestive system into the blood stream and is available in the organism.
Will you get overweight by headstart, since a lot of sugar is included according to the label?
- No, because headstart focus plus doesn't lead to hyperglycaemia. Body and brain are uniformly provided with energy, whereby the concentration is significantly improved over a longer period of time and thereby the total sugar will be burned.
That doesn't apply with the consumption of soft drinks, as these lead to hyperglycaemia. By doing so the insulin secretion leads to significant physical fatigue and massive lack of concentration (hyperglycaemia) and deposition of sugar in the liver (fatty liver) or deposition of sugar in adipose tissue.
Can headstart focus plus be watered and with what?
- Yes, in any quantity. Best, with still water.
Caution! Never mix headstart focus plus with soft drinks or something similar, because the increased insulin release is started and the added value of headstart focus plus is lost.
Is headstart focus plus suitable for diabetics?
- Yes, you achieve a very constant and long lasting blood sugar level with headstart focus plus. 100 ml = 0.98 BE.
Can you drink too much headstart focus plus?
- No, because headstart focus plus is based on fruit juice and contains no caffeine or preservatives.
Can headstart focus plus be drunk by children?
- Yes, without age limit. headstart focus plus is based on fruit juice and contains no caffeine or preservatives.
What is the difference of headstart focus plus to the typical competitors?
- The difference to many competitors is that with headstart focus plus the customer receives carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins at the same time.
Another difference is a very high gastric tolerance under stress, as well as a significant improvement in brain efficiency and thereby we derive an improvement of coordination, responsiveness, ability to concentrate and first of all reduction of stress.
Since when headstart focus plus is available?
- Sport scientists started headstart focus plus development in 2000, with a first successful deployment at the Olympic Games 2008 in Beijing.
From 2012 headstart focus plus is available in specialised sports shops, pharmacies and health shops.
Note! In Austria headstart focus plus is available at pharmacies.